Original topic:

I'm not able to assign colors to my calendar with the newest update?

(Topic created on: 5/23/21 12:12 PM)
userL811hPqXAS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The new update has taken away things once again. Now I cannot assign colors to my calendar. I color code my calendar but I can no longer do that. There are other little things about the update I also do not like.

0 Likes
5 Replies
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
This?Screenshot_20210523-121205_Calendar.jpg

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

0 Likes
userL811hPqXAS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It doesn't give me that option. Thank you.
0 Likes
Adaboy
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Have you tried using the S pen to color code the days? I can write in different colors for each day.
0 Likes
userL811hPqXAS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you I will try that
KenzieLaneLamey
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I can't stand it when this happens🤬 and it's always some super small otherwise unmentionable feature that the updates will take away... once they are gone though :\>:(:worried_face::flushed_face::anxious_face_with_sweat::confounded_face:🥺:face_with_steam_from_nose::loudly_crying_face:🤯 it becomes so very very Crystal clear how useful the feature actually was! & let's not mention the part where I realize it was not just useful, but that I am 100% DEPENDENT on that feature:face_screaming_in_fear::loudly_crying_face:
My very abilities to arrive at an appointment on time or.... **bleep**! Let's just be REAL, even my ability to know what day it is have gone! Gone right along with my feature:confounded_face:☠ What Is a poor technology-dependent girl to do? :thinking_face::thinking_face::thinking_face::thinking_face:🤭🤪:upside_down_face:
0 Likes