Original topic:

I need a Samsung employee to help with this problem

(Topic created on: 2/18/21 1:55 PM)
OrcinusTheGreat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

As I previously stated the Android 11 upgrade is more of a suicidal self-destructive choice made by Samsung and not the individual user. I am completely upset with my device and honestly I no longer want to even use them. I'd rather just stay off the phone all together because my enjoyment of using the device no longer exists. 

However, that can all change. I need someonehelp me figure out how to get my Bluetooth controller to regain his functionality and video games as of now it is nothing but a useless feature that serves no purpose other than being an external mouse. I do not need a mouse I need buttons joysticks everything about the controller. is there any developer out there that can help me walk through this problem? No help will be greatly appreciated and be very helpful because there are many others that have the similar problem..

4 Replies
Jangalang
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I 2nd that. 1500 phone that just turned autism soectrum on the side of the scale closer to retarded retonto del broked mobilia device
0 Likes
LRenae
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
what exactly is the problem? your controller isn't working on your phone is that what I'm gathering?
0 Likes
OrcinusTheGreat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
My controller is not working yes. After doing some research I figured out how to get some of my Bluetooth audio capabilities back. Example being my hd audio was great out for a moment I figured out how to get back however I still have limited Audio codec selectability. I can only choose between AC and SBC. and I know what it said that if there's an option is grayed out it means your device is unable to select it because it's a hardware incompatibility issue. that's not the case in the situation. I know for a fact my device and my phone will support aptX.
I also know for a fact that when advice will support higher bit rate than 16. and it can encode higher than 44k as before the update it was in 92k. .

again, so far the only progress I've made was being able to enable the option to select HD audio again. still unable to change the bit rate anything higher than 44k I'm still unable to switch from 16 bit to 24 to 32 bit audio bits per sample. the way I got my HD audio option back was not by turning developer options on and off, it was by enabling Gabledorsche options in the developer settings that brought back a tiny bit of clarity to my audio with a little bit less lag and allowed two of my devices to be reconnected however they still suffer lackluster audio quality
0 Likes
OrcinusTheGreat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
for some reason I wasn't able to edit my last comment because I left something out. I was mentioning how there is also the lack of Wi-Fi direct file transfer from device to device and there's the inability to share media using the devices option. now we have to use Google home to do that another inconvenience and what they claim to be convenience of upgrading
0 Likes