JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

IP Services keeps Stopping

(Topic created: 04-02-2020 01:21 AM)
userlDw6TduNFp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

All-day I have had an error message pop-up at the bottom of the screen saying 'IP Service keeps stopping'. I close it and it immediately pops up again, for another couple of times. I have opened the app info and can't be disabled, and force stop does nothing. I have gone into Safe Mode and had the same error, I have restarted, and unable to resolve the issue. I could find the IPServive app info version as 2.0.31. I could find the updated version IPService 2.0.37 online but, unable to install. Please help as it's very annoying. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Joellem
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi @userlDw6TduNFp 

Following are the best possible solutions to fix unfortunately com.samsung.ipservice has stopped.

• Turn off your device.
  • Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
  • Release the power button once you see logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
  • Now when you see Android logo, let go both buttons.
  • Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe cache partition.
  • Now use the power key to select the option.
  • You have to select â€˜Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted to next menu.
  • Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
  • All Done.

Method2: This will delete all of your data

• Goto Settings on your device.
  • Select Backup and reset.
  • Tap on Factory Data reset.
  • Now Tap on reset device.
  • Now enter you password or pattern to proceed.
  • Tap on delete all.

Method3: this will delete all of you files

• Turn off your device.
  • Release the power button once you see logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
  • Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data / factory reset.
  • Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot systemnow’ and press power button to select it.
  • All Done.

Hopefully, this will help you with your problem

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for you

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
Joellem
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi @userlDw6TduNFp 

Following are the best possible solutions to fix unfortunately com.samsung.ipservice has stopped.

• Turn off your device.
  • Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe cache partition.
  • Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
  • All Done.

Method2: This will delete all of your data

• Goto Settings on your device.
  • Select Backup and reset.
  • Tap on Factory Data reset.
  • Now Tap on reset device.
  • Now enter you password or pattern to proceed.
  • Tap on delete all.

Method3: this will delete all of you files

• Turn off your device.
  • Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data / factory reset.
  • Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot systemnow’ and press power button to select it.
  • All Done.

Hopefully, this will help you with your problem

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for you

userlDw6TduNFp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank a lot @Joellem  Method 2 i.e., factory data reset worked for me. I tried all other ways before going for method 2 but nothing worked. Thanks for your prompt response. I hope this helps others who face similar issue.

0 Likes
userd53bElKbWI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The first method was great! It works perfectly for my phone. This is really helpful. Thank you! :))

0 Likes
userT92voc2U7O
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

How do you press the home button when the screen is off and there is no home button?

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes