JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Internal storage "Other"

(Topic created: 09-21-2019 01:14 AM)
userVlpaSqVV85
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi there. When i go to my Note 10 plus settings:  Device care/ Storage/ Storage analysis i see huge 47 GB under "Other". Is this something to be concerned about? Coming from an iphone and not quite sure how to interpret this? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for reaching out. Upon further research, 47 GB would be normal for our devices in the other section of storage analysis.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for reaching out. Upon further research, 47 GB would be normal for our devices in the other section of storage analysis.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

userVlpaSqVV85
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Tnanks for the response.

0 Likes
usersMvme4Jif0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

But why/how is that normal?
Cause I just switched to a 16GB J7, and my "other" is >13GB, and I only got 9-10 apps, and no media??

SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If you believe that the "other" storage is too high please give the steps @GaryB82 provided in this post: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S9/Storage-Space-quot-Other-quot-Filling/td-p/599745

0 Likes
userQY2Ll91mHe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Link doesnt work

0 Likes