Original topic:

Is it worth it to upgrade? I'm currently using a note 9.

(Topic created: 07-14-2021 05:13 PM)
MsCathy1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Is it worth it to upgrade? I mean really,  I have become use to it, and its manageable,  but, it wasn't cheap and it's paid off, I feel like what's the point? Besides another huge cost of phone and learning how to use it, and what if?  Really is it worth it??? I could think of better things to throw my money at.

8 Replies
WAO71421
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It's worth waiting another year than upgrading now
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Since the Note 9 doesn't really obtain OS updates anymore, I'd consider waiting until it's over with in terms of security patches. If you're lucky enough to receive quarterly updates, you may not have to upgrade that early.
TheGalaxy
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Note 10 plus is your best option
0 Likes
CoolmanNikolai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I disagree the Note 10 plus is not nearly as good of a device problems left and right have you had a note 9?
TheGalaxy
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yes I had. To some respect note 9 has better quality. But note 10 plus is much more faster and more capable of handling multi taking of your are a power user
0 Likes
CoolmanNikolai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I suppose with the rooting in the overclocking of the processor I'm a little bit more chilling with the note 9 rather than the Note 10 because of that ability to do that I recently become Samsung certified so I've been able to keep my battery updated I just love the phone the camera is awesome and I had a note 10 for just a short while I got rid of it and I didn't really enjoy it I don't know what it was maybe I'm just more of an old school kind of guy kind of stuck with the old I love this phone I don't want to upgrade kind of attitude thanks for the talk back God bless
Mactoys812
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I would stay with the note 9, they just refurbished and shipped out more note9s so I'm purdy sure that saves us on source code an security updates for 3 more yrs... 😉 I hear if you know how to root one there are some fanfuggintabulious perks 🙂 I sure would like to chat about some Note9 upgrades if anyone has some tea ta spill dm me
0 Likes
CoolmanNikolai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The note 9 is notorious for being one of the best devices ever built or manufactured I would stick with what you have until it completely wears out it's compatible with just about everything out there I haven't heard of anything that it's not compatible with my note 9 is completely awesome I don't like the 512 but I do like the 128 that's what I have much faster if you got an excellent processor excellent camera I can actually take pictures of the Moon and it looks like the moon not a little spot in the sky and they cost a thousand bucks shoot my car is less than that