JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is there a complete E-User Manual accessible?

(Topic created: 08-15-2021 10:28 PM)
4iTzMeUC
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Are the QI-Wireless charging options for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+? I received it as the (awesome!) replacement for my screen destroyed Note 9. I only received the C-type to C-type cord. I have no C-type charging block. What now? I'd love ve to use the QI-Wireless charging options! If possible, where do I 'set-it-off' in this phone? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for reaching out. As LongHiker said the Note 10+ is wireless charging compatible. Give this link a try for more information and to download the Note 10+ users manual: samsung.com/us/support/downloads/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@4iTzMeUC The wireless charging feature is always ready. Just put your Note 10+ on a wireless charger and it will start charging. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for reaching out. As LongHiker said the Note 10+ is wireless charging compatible. Give this link a try for more information and to download the Note 10+ users manual: samsung.com/us/support/downloads/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.