Original topic:

Issues after Latest Update

(Topic created: 06-15-2021 06:32 PM)
Sunkara999
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi All,

After the latest update on my Note 10+ I am facing few issues. Just wanted to check if it is only for me having the issue or any one else facing the same. 

1. Network getting disconnected. 
2. Wifi getting switched off automatically
3. Battery getting drained faster.
9 Replies
usersj7hiSk0Qr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I had issues with mine, could not receive calls, couldn't connect with Bluetooth Devices. Had to do a factory reset to fix the problems.
0 Likes
dick4loans
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
This is also happening to along with calling people in my contacts
0 Likes
andre23
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Emails became jacked up
Sunkara999
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Looks like the latest update had lot of issues. Hope they rectify it.
0 Likes
Rubsnake
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
My mom has a Samsung tablet all the features seem to be working however the mic does not work when she logs into a zoom meeting she can hear them but they can't hear her she has tried to toggling the mic on and off but it does not work but nothing I even uninstalled reinstalled the app
Any ideas how to fix?
0 Likes
ptco911
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
What is the date of the update?
0 Likes
RavstA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Seems like this may be a known issue across multiple phones. I have an GS10+ with the same symptoms and especially terrible service last week while out in NJ/NYC so not sure if it was just the high rises or what but lacked the quality of service of my usual neighborhood of Scottsdale/PHX
0 Likes
Sunkara999
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have received a latest update today morning and now it looks and works as expected. BTW, I am on ATT network.
0 Likes
winsterp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I am on ATT as well, have a GS10+ and my battery won't last past 5pm from. 100% charge in the morning without even using it. I don't use my phone all day, the battery is typically around 75% charge when I go to bed. This started after the 11, UI 3.1 update. Coincidence? I think not.
0 Likes