Original topic:

Junk note 10

(Topic created: 02-11-2021 05:30 PM)
user7JoyAF8Zln
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm on my 5th note 10 in 7 months.   5th!!!    I have a note 8 that I let my kid play with. It's smashed front and back. And still works!  With the 10.  Hahaha!  Every time,  I'll get a small crack. (Super easily)  Dropped it once. Case and screen protector on.  It will crack. Then boom.  Won't work.  Or, it will work only with the pen.   My last one,  they said it wasn't a defect.  Hello. You drop it once and it breaks.  This one,  I was using it. Notice a crack. And I don't remember dropping it. So,  took off the screen protector to put a new one on.  Next thing you know,  it only works with the pen!  Beautiful phone.  But,  so not good.  I'm 38. I'm not 16.  I've watched my kids drop their iPhone 100 times. No case or screen protector,  and they are completely fine!   Drop your note on carpet,  and forget it!  $1,399 for junk!  Plus $100 every time I did a insurance claim.   LIVID

0 Likes
4 Replies
dpfkprf
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
hope you were able to get to your favorite shows even with all the issues.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If you still need help with this issue I would recommend that you call 1-800-Samsung.

View solution in context

0 Likes
user7JoyAF8Zln
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
That I could lol. with my pen
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
That's what curved displays give you, more chance of cracking than iPhone.

Nowadays with more advanced technologies, the hardware becomes more fragile.

Fortunately my year and a half old Note10+ is still fine after just one drop. I have a case on it with like 13ft drop protection, and the pre-installed screen protector.
0 Likes