Original topic:

Keyboard Text Messages Issue

(Topic created on: 5/9/21 8:46 PM)
Noob
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Recently I notice a very strange issue with my keyboard and text messaging. I don't know if it's the keyboard itself or the text messaging or even my theme. This of course started after the most recent update. If I'm texting someone and they send me a text in the middle of me typing, it interferes with what I'm doing. It's almost like I have some weird version of US English language enabled. I rarely have any functionality issues, this might be the first one aside from my battery not lasting as long since the latest update. But this keyboard thing is really frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this problem or anything similar? If it keeps happening, I'll switch to Google keyboard or Microsoft keyboard. It does ruin my cool looking keyboard that comes with my theme but, if Samsung doesn't fix this, I'll stop using the default Samsung keyboard. Any suggestions or comments would be helpful.. thanks for reading 
The Noob... :sign_of_the_horns:
5 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
My keyboard keys stick sometimes
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You may want to try clearing your message app's cache. Open device settings>apps>messages>storage>clear cache/data>followed by a soft reset (power phone off, wait several seconds, power phone back on).
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

should report to Samsung through the Samsung Members app :\

btw, which Note are you using?

0 Likes
Noob
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Note 20 Ultra 5G. Odd thing is that I've never had any issues with this phone aside from not being happy about updates taking away customization features.
0 Likes
Noob
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Seems to have fixed itself. Unless it was this latest update maybe? Although I thought it was a security update?
0 Likes