Original topic:

Last song played displays on notification panel

(Topic created: 08-28-2021 12:13 PM)
Sherryhoggle1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Does anyone know how to turn off the last song that was played on the notification panel? Also, does anyone know how to stop my phone from playing the last song as soon as I crank my car and the phone connects to my car's bluetooth? Both of these happen no matter what the app was when I stopped it. It happens with Tidal music,  anazon music,  youtube, etc.  It drives me nuts and I've checked every possible setting.  If it matters I have Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5g and am running Android 11 and  One UI version 3.1.  Thank you in advance for any help. 
0 Likes
18 Replies
Corn808
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Settings-notifications-click on more which is under recently sent-select the app (iheartradio for example) , toggle the media playback off. You will need to do this for each media player you want to turn off.
0 Likes
Sherryhoggle1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you.. I will try that
0 Likes
Sherryhoggle1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It didn't work.. I have notifications blocked there but media playback wasn't an option there but I do thank you for taking the time to help me
0 Likes
Corn808
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'm not sure you're looking at the correct screen. I will try to add screenshots
0 Likes
Corn808
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Does yours display like this ?Screenshot_20210828-175023_Settings_139.jpgScreenshot_20210828-175045_Settings_140.jpgScreenshot_20210828-175057_Settings_141.jpg
0 Likes
Sherryhoggle1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
This is what I see Screenshot_20210828-180131_Gallery_2427.jpgScreenshot_20210828-180205_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Sherryhoggle1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I hit the more and found tidal but mine doesn't seem to have the media playback button
0 Likes
Corn808
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Interesting. I don't have a note 20 anymore, I checked on my s21 ultra and my z flip and fold. All so like my screenshots. My s21u runs 3.1 while my zfold and flip run 3.1.1
0 Likes
Sherryhoggle1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Well I appreciate all the time you took.. I had found one article that said the issue I hate is built into the software so I may not be able to stop it.. I even found one notification setting (I don't remember the app) that the on/off toggle could not be changed.