Original topic:

Limit on Notifications?

(Topic created on: 5/17/21 11:03 AM)
orgullodemexico
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many notifications any single app may send?

I get a lot of notifications from my Ring app and they seem to stop at 24. As soon as I clear the notifications from the preview/notification panel I will get notifications again from the ring app.

Is there anyway to increase this limit?
0 Likes
3 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@orgullodemexico 

Contact the Ring app developers and ask them. 

0 Likes
orgullodemexico
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
From Ring Tech Support - Hi there. We wanted to follow-up with you about your recent inquiry regarding Ring notifications. Our team has investigated this further and have determined Ring notifications are being halted by the specific preferences built-into Samsung smartphones, and is not something we're able to remedy from our end. While our team continues to search for an alternate solution, we recommend clearing your notification tray in the meantime to ensure you can receive new notifications from the Ring app. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding this.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@orgullodemexico 

Maybe the latest UI imposed such a limit. In the past I have seen email app icons with well over 100 notifications noted on the app icon.