cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Limitation message videos and photos

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Knowing that Samsung is limiting on sending photos and video makes me upset. I switch to iPhone to note 10 last year and found that my photo is always blurry when I send it through messages. I thought it was a bug or a glitch but still to this day nothing change because it was a limitation on sending photos and videos. This makes me feel so upset, I'm paying for a phone that cost so much but can't simply do what apple does. Apple doesn't even limit the video at all and the quality isn't blurry like Samsung. Even when people send me photos or videos it's so blurry too.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Limitation message videos and photos

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung uses the international industry wide standard SMS/MMS which has limitiation on the size of messages.

Apple use a custom system which Apple has developed and is a proprietary system that other manufacturers can not access. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Limitation message videos and photos

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung uses the international industry wide standard SMS/MMS which has limitiation on the size of messages.

Apple use a custom system which Apple has developed and is a proprietary system that other manufacturers can not access. 

View solution in original post