cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Link to Windows for Samsung Mobiles?

I want to unlink permanently and remove all data like linked account from window "your phone app" and "Samsung link to window" too?

and when I click on window "your phone app" it automatically connect my mobile which don't want I want if it connect using using any password or security etc.?

Because its very easy to connect or get access of mobile which I don't want and how can I uninstall "Your Phone" app from window?

And if you have same Microsoft account in Computer and mobile then it will very easy for someone to connect both(Computer and Mobile) these devices and get access.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Link to Windows for Samsung Mobiles?

Give this link a try: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/unlink-a-device-in-the-your-phone-app-9382f770-b203-7e0e-c...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asteroid

Its not helping.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out to Microsoft for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.