cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Login Fail after abnormal factory reset

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, which is really old. I forgot my password and used up all the tries. When I failed on the last try, the phone went into an abnormal factory reset. After this, I remembered my password. But when I tried to log in with the Samsung ID used previously, it says "Processing Failed." What does this mean? How can I fix this? It won't let me log back in. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Login Fail after abnormal factory reset

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Accounts team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Login Fail after abnormal factory reset

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Accounts team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post