cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Looking Forward to 2019 Galaxy Phones

Who out there is excited about the upcoming Galaxy lineup phones? I know that I sure am! I am excited and cannot wait to learn all of the new features, hardware and software updates.  watch the Live event Galaxy 10 Unpacked on February 20th, 2019 2PM EST.  11 AM PST.

I had all the phones within the Note family, except for the Note9, that was due to the fact that I had changed Cellular carriers this past June and am not eligible for an upgrade for 2 months, or so I thought. Surprisingly, I just learned the other day, I can upgrade to a new phone. I thought to myself, Note9! I can get that beautiful sky blue Note9 with yellow Spen. Nope, not gonna do it. A  BIGGER Change is coming with the Note 10. I have a feeling the Note 10 will be a much bigger difference between the 9 and 10, as the Note7 was to Note8. So, I will wait and do the usual, preorder the Note just as soon as Samsung starts the preordering process.

What are your plans? Will you go for the Galaxy 10 or wait for the Note 10? 

For me, I personally feel as there is no other phone like the Note models. 

I remember my very first Samsung phone, it was the Instinct. And I was so excited and couldn't wait to get it. It was, after all my very first color touchscreen smartphone. Infact it was one of the very first of it's kind. There were, I believe one other company that offered a color touchscreen smartphone. Infact, I still have My Instinct. I take it out and power it up, play with it and look at all of my pictures, then back in the box it goes stowed away waiting for the next time I take it out charge its battery. Yes, I have the original box and booklet and inserts that are original to the phone and is original from the manufacturer, Samsung. 

Bottom line, I can and can't wait, I can wait becuse I do not want life to rush by.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Looking Forward to 2019 Galaxy Phones

I'm looking forward to the note10. However I am not amused by these slow updates 

Comet

If my phone breaks in between releases, I'll go for the S10, but I'll wait for the Note if I can. The Notes have always been ahead of the curve. Samsung wasn't my first smartphone, but it was my first flagship, but I dont have it anymore, as I used it until it wouldn't do anything anymore.

I am excited, and will be checking out the unpacked, probably on YouTube because I'll be at work for the event, but I'll get all the leaks I can beforehand.

Good things for the future. Really good things.

The same goes for me. Personally, do not believe in paying for insurance on my devices. My very first cellphone, I purchased it oh maybe +/-1998-99 somewhere arond that area. I believe monthly premium was $4. Between '98 and now, do you know how many times I had submitted a claim? Only once, it was a year or so after my purchase of my first ever cellphone. The only reason I needed a claim, my phone fell/slipped out of my pocket when I reached into my pocket. My phone slammed on the floor and broke the antenna. The deductible back then was only $35, unlike now, $200 per claim. But, I bit the Bullet and pay $11.99 for Samsung You break it deal. Knock on wood, 🤞🤞 I haven't needed it yet.🤞🤞

userLN2HrwXwGw
Asteroid

Can you tell me why the pie update for n9600 is taking so long compared to the other models?