Original topic:

Low volume while playing media on Note 8

(Topic created: 04-08-2021 10:56 AM)
MsBoop
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I recently noticed that my Note 8 volume is extremely low when listening to audible media. Not when talking on it.

0 Likes
4 Replies
GeorgeBrager209
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did this happen after an update? If not, Try checking your speaker for possible blockages in your speaker slots. You can try putting your device into Safe more and seeing if the issue goes away. If it dose its app related and id suggest clearing the cache on all your apps. You can also back up all your data or cloud your data and try factory resetting the device. But id only recommending this as a last resort.

0 Likes
dawnygirl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
This just happened to me after an update. Please help
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If your phone is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe Mode feature. In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identify and remove the app that may be causing the problem. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Does this happen on all apps or specific apps?

How long have you been experiencing these symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MsBoop
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thanx
0 Likes