cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dani429
Constellation

Messaging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a problem that started with my Note 9 after and OS update that I see they have not fixed on the Note 10. When you reply to a message form the drop down, the message sends, but then your reply as well as the old message stays and doesn't automatically go away like it used to after a reply. Seems trivial because to remove it all I have to do is swipe it away, but I want it to go back to the old way where it just disappears. Does everyone's phone do this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Messaging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a messaging feature built into your device from the One UI update. At this time there is not an authorized way to disable this feature.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung_NRXIBL7
Astronaut

O

Bhavit
Cosmic Ray

Yep mine does

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yep mine does

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a messaging feature built into your device from the One UI update. At this time there is not an authorized way to disable this feature.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah I agree with you, it is seen as a feature to ensure that you can see the full conversation and respond a second time if needed.

Since responding like this it has a smaller word limit. I agree it is annoying but at the same time it has kept me from having to open my messages app and allowed me to respond a second time to bypass the word limit in the quick reply.