JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Mobile data doesn't work at all on my brand new Note 10 plus!

(Topic created: 09-28-2022 05:30 AM)
Dr Livesey
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey everyone,

So I just bought a brand new Samsung note 10 plus in The Netherlands (I have a dutch SIM card Vodafone NL). However I activated it and set it up recently here in Italy (I study in Italy). Everything went fine and everything works fine, except for the mobile data. Everything is turned on (mobile data, roaming, every possible think), but the mobile data doesn’t work at all. Like I do have the signal Bar on top with the R on it, but no sign of mobile data at all. I legit tried every possible solutions that I found online, from resetting to clearing cache to change apn settings, but nothing legit works… It is not a sim issue I since on my previous phone, which is an iPhone, Mobile data works without any issues. 

I really need help guys, I really don’t know what to do anymore, I really hope I can find a solution to this horrible situation.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GoingTheDist
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Phones have different antennas to connect to different networks. So yes check with your carrier and see if your particular model works with their network. They can usually tell you by using the phones IMEI

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Dr Livesey
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I tried but they don't really know what to do....

0 Likes
Solution
GoingTheDist
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Phones have different antennas to connect to different networks. So yes check with your carrier and see if your particular model works with their network. They can usually tell you by using the phones IMEI
0 Likes
Dr Livesey
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Fun fact, I accidently switched to a different phone provider, and somehow I managed to get Edge and even H afterwards (somehow tho internet wasnt working) but yeah 😕 This is soo weird!

0 Likes