Original topic:

Multi window Note 10

(Topic created on: 11/3/19 6:15 PM)
Kay_Aye
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have had all Samsung Galaxy and this note is the only one I dont have the multi window on. I have looked to see if I needed to change a setting and cant find how to be able to use it. Can anyone tell me if it has that feature?

TIA

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I dont use the feature often and I dont recall turning it on.  However, when you hit your recents button and have the app you want in split screen, tap the round icon at the top center of that app and a window with multiple options including split screen shows up.   Hope that works for you. 

Screenshot_20191103-212748_One UI Home.jpg

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I dont use the feature often and I dont recall turning it on.  However, when you hit your recents button and have the app you want in split screen, tap the round icon at the top center of that app and a window with multiple options including split screen shows up.   Hope that works for you. 

Screenshot_20191103-212748_One UI Home.jpg

View solution in context

userj8KFGqnM1c
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I don't have the option for split screen,  just app info, aspect ratio, and keep open for quick launching for all apps.

0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Is this happening with a specific app? Have you tried different apps to see if the option appears for split-screen?

0 Likes
CTBr33zY89
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey guys is it still possible to multi task by opening 2 apps in split view?

0 Likes
Samsung_GGMZVOs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've been wondering this also! I cant figure out how to do so on the new update of my galaxy note.

0 Likes
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It is, it's just a little different now. So you tap the recent apps button like usual but instead of dragging and dropping the apps, just tap on the app icon above the app window and it should show you the options for split screen and multi tasking. 

0 Likes