Original topic:

Multiple issues on Android 11 update

(Topic created on: 2/11/21 5:49 PM)
Jomesx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have a Galaxy Note 10 and this update messed up EVERYTHING. I can't manage or even look at my Facebook business page now, Messenger no longer has chat bubbles (yes I check all the settings and they are enabled), my gallery is deleting my pictures, the visuals are HORRIBLE, and now every time I open any app I get a grey oval at the bottom that just says TEST NT INSTANT. I can't find any information on that anywhere!

40 Replies
Will-i-am702
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Most setting have to be set up from setting notification make sure you have detail..... I will also suggest to power off your phone once off hit power and volume up at the same time clean you cache 2x then run fix app phone will restart hope it works
0 Likes
Jomesx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I've checked all my settings and notification settings. messenger options are all on, but still nothing comes up. I've tried restarting, and clearing my cache. this update is horrible. I still can't find anything on the test nt instant bubble that keeps popping up either.
Will-i-am702
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I will just restart my phone to factory settings... Try backing up all important info on smart switch on your computer... Went you restore don't restore setting and if you can download all your apps again so you don't bring any setting from the all os trust me my visual voicemail app from Tmobile keeps crashing for me. From. Bringing all stuff back
0 Likes
Jomesx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
ok. 500 google searches later and I at least got my messenger bubbles back. still the same problems with everything else. I do wish there was an option to uninstall new updates.
0 Likes
userEAbLD4xLvy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the Note 10 and I have the same issue!! I can't use my business page and I keep getting a bubble at the bottom of my screen that says TEST NT INSTANT when I'm on the business page. I googled it and found your question. I really wish someone had more info on this! It's driving me crazy. 

opusx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
how you fix it?
0 Likes
userR0hJFFX0l4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am facing the same problem right now :( im using huawei

0 Likes
userZtP4IkLo8w
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

i have the same problem, but mi phone is a huawei, and i can´t check my facebook bussines page either, so i hope someone can help me.

0 Likes
amyco
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm getting the same "test nt instant" in a grey oval at the bottom of my Facebook business page.  It fades after a few seconds.  I haven't found any mention anywhere other than your post.