cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Macck
Asteroid

Music Player function for Galaxy Note 5

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just have a question about the shuffle function and that it's always active when I play an album. Is there a way to change the default setting on this? Thnx!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Music Player function for Galaxy Note 5

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for that information Macck.

If you open the Music app, hit play on your playlist. It should pull up a full screen showing what is playing, if it's just a bar at the bottom flick upward to make it full screen again. In the bottom left corner there is a Shuffle icon that you can click to turn off or on. Try that and let us know if the shuffle is still giving you any problems.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello and welcome to the Samsung Community. We're glad you're here.

To better allow us and the community to assist you both now and in the future can we have some added details about your specific device and this concern? Things like the exact model number and Baseband (both under Settings>About Device) for your device as well as your carrier, when you started noticing this happen, and what you've already tried to fix it. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Macck
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To better allow us and the community to assist you both now and in the future can we have some added details about your specific device and this concern? Things like the exact model number and Baseband (both under Settings>About Device) for your device as well as your carrier, when you started noticing this happen, and what you've already tried to fix it. Thanks!

I'm under Simple Mobile and I noticed this a couple of weeks ago. I've been going thru the setting to see if I could find a default one but haven't been able to find one for the Music player on the device.

Samsung-SM-N920A

N920AUCS2BPG1

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for that information Macck.

If you open the Music app, hit play on your playlist. It should pull up a full screen showing what is playing, if it's just a bar at the bottom flick upward to make it full screen again. In the bottom left corner there is a Shuffle icon that you can click to turn off or on. Try that and let us know if the shuffle is still giving you any problems.

View solution in original post

Macck
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh, ok that seems to have done the trick. The shuffle function is off between different albums. Thnx!