Original topic:

Music and Photos Keep Disappearing

(Topic created on: 4/19/21 9:28 PM)
GaelGirl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
All of a sudden my photos and music keep regularly disappearing from the gallery and my music app. This destroys my Playlist and photo album set ups. I am really getting frustrated! It takes a lot of time to restore and set everything back up again only to have it wiped out again a few days later!!

I am really getting fed up with this! I spent a fortune on this phone and I have had nothing but problems with the things I use the most with it. I never had these kinds of issues with my S8 that recently bit the dust.

GaelGirl - April 2021
3 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
What Note phone do you have and did this happen after updating to 3.0 or 3.1 UI?
0 Likes
GaelGirl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have the Note 20 Ultra. They just issued an update and all my music disappeared right afterward. It has been happening now for approximately a month or so now. Never had the problem before that though.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It may be a software bug introduced by the update. You may want to try a partition cache clear. I do this after every OS and security update to clear out the bugs that sometimes come with the updates. Here are the steps:
https://www.hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-galaxy-note20-ultra-5g/wipe-cache/
0 Likes