Original topic:

Music keeps pausing with wired headphones

(Topic created on: 2/25/21 3:20 PM)
JohnB123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I use my Note 10+ to listen to music while running. I use wired, Samsung earbuds with a USB-C to 2.5mm adapter, because the earbuds that came with the phone stink, and the older style of earbuds still sold by Samsung are great.

In the past, the music would occasionally pause, but unlocking the phone and hitting play would get things going again. On my last few runs, though, when the music pauses, the music controls are displayed on my lock screen, and I can restart the music by clicking play. I have confirmed in Settings/Lock Screen/Widgets that Music is *disabled*, so why are the controls displayed? On top of that, on my last run, the music would shut off shortly after I clicked play, until it got to the point where it would pause after a split second of play! I eventually just gave up in disgust.

🤬🤬🤬

What is going on and how do I fix it?

4 Replies
sawag201992
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have tried everything and I'm still having the same issue pausing music when I listen to music when I use my wired headphones have contact Samsung and Samsung send me a new one
0 Likes
userHKdcM0ABdL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I am curious, I see this when I listen to music too..(ss ultra note 20, 512 gb w/ 1 tb micro sd card) I use YouTube Music.I find a reboot of the phone stops it for a day or so. I have noticed the "pause" is tied to the song title scrolling. do you use YTM too?
0 Likes
JohnB123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I use Samsung Music and Amazon Music.
0 Likes
JohnB123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
This happens every time I go running, now. Sometimes it'll go 30 minutes without pausing but usually it starts after 15 minutes or so. It's infuriating, and I'm not pleased at all to see *no* response from anyone from Samsung. 🤬
0 Likes