JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Galaxy Note 10 type c headphone jack not

(Topic created on: 10/28/20 4:45 PM)
user2vQ7NJ5526
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

SO Samsung, you gonna play us all like this. I see the forums, to many ppl here in complaints to this for how ridiculously expensive this phone was. My type c headhones arent working suddenly, the port is fine, not lint or dust. The chords and headphones are good and working on other divices. So WHY <edit> did they just STOP working. And when I try to change the usb settings to recognize a pludged in device, it refuses to allow me to. And from scrolloing through the feeds and forums it sadly looks like there was NO help provided.

So yeah, what do I do about a phone thats port wont recognize anything...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Generally, if the port will not recognize anything even after troubleshooting, repairs would be recommended in order to have an authorized tech evaluate the device. You can seek walk-in repairs for same-day service using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/?product=N0052144

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Mike_Dee
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
try cleaning the port
0 Likes
userxLmHMBAywO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Mine too this is crazy as well as it no longer fast charges for the last 2 months just got my phone in May and I can't make it receive calls all of a sudden

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Generally, if the port will not recognize anything even after troubleshooting, repairs would be recommended in order to have an authorized tech evaluate the device. You can seek walk-in repairs for same-day service using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/?product=N0052144

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes