cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUfy2mNoJvp
Constellation

My Galaxy Note 5 blue tooth keeps disconnecting and reconnecting about every 30 seconds.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My bluetooth has been working in my car for about a year.  In the recent past, it has disconnected while in use and then reconnected about 30 seconds later. I don't drop the call, as I can still talk if I pick up the phone but the blue tooth is lost for a short period.  Now it's happening about every minute.  disconnects and reconnects.  it also drops out on my earpiece in a similar fashion, when I'm not in my car.

On the other hand, I can listen to media on my phone thru a bluetooth speaker (not in the car) for hours on end without it dropping.   Any ideas.  I live in massachusetts and cannot use my phone anyother way than hands free so I need to fix this problem.    Thank you to anyone that can help.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: My Galaxy Note 5 blue tooth keeps disconnecting and reconnecting about every 30 seconds.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You wouldn't by chance happen to have the Walgreens app on your phone, would you? Curious, because I know that app has caused a lot of problems with BT connectivity for a lot of people, and disabling it has seemed to help almost instantly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: My Galaxy Note 5 blue tooth keeps disconnecting and reconnecting about every 30 seconds.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You wouldn't by chance happen to have the Walgreens app on your phone, would you? Curious, because I know that app has caused a lot of problems with BT connectivity for a lot of people, and disabling it has seemed to help almost instantly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

View solution in original post

userUfy2mNoJvp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello and THANK YOU!  I did not have a Walgreens app on my phone but I did have a CVS app.  I thought, hmmmmm, I wonder.  So, I uninstalled the CVS app and bingo.  my bluetooth is running fine.  Thank you so much!

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's seriously blowing my mind while both of those apps somehow mess with the Bluetooth. Either way, I'm glad to hear it's working for you again.