JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Spectrum app will not open

(Topic created: 10-14-2022 04:01 AM)
Mkaone
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi, I'm trying to get the my spectrum app to work. When I click on it. It tries to open and then it goes right back to app. It's like it blinks , nothing happens. I have uninstalled /reinstalled wipe cache restarted phone. Can you help?

Note 10 +
 Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, We understand how frustrating it is when an app is not working. This article provides troubleshooting available for this instance. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001496/

If troubleshooting is not helpful, and this is the only app not working correctly, you will need to follow up with the developer for additional assistance.

View solution in context

5 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Mkaone Have you contacted the developers of that app for any suggestions or solutions? 

0 Likes
Mkaone
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi, yes t spent about an hour with them trying alot. Their comments were contact maker of your phone.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
There's a number of "spectrum apps" available - you didn't mention which one.

I randomly picked the Spectrum TV app ... check the screenshot... be sure those Permissions are set
.Screenshot_20221014-081613_Google Play Store_1000000240_1665753402.jpg
0 Likes
Mkaone
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The app is called my spectrum
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, We understand how frustrating it is when an app is not working. This article provides troubleshooting available for this instance. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001496/

If troubleshooting is not helpful, and this is the only app not working correctly, you will need to follow up with the developer for additional assistance.