My 10x zoom looks like a water color paint by number.
What can I do!
It was the main reason I even went to by this new phone.
Im sorry, but even my old AO1 took better picks than this thing that I'm paying a whole lot more for.
And I am truly disappointed in its quality.
Thanks for reaching out.
Can you please elaborate on the symptoms you are experiencing with your camera on your Note 8 device so I can further assist?
Are you receiving an error code?
Are you using the stock camera app?
Have you attempted to clear the cache in the app?
Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.
Do you experience the symptoms while your device is in Safe Mode?
This step will temporarily disable all your third-party apps, but none of your personal data will be deleted. Your customization settings (Wallpaper, Themes, et cetera) will be reset to default once you exit this mode.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Turn the device off.
2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
8. To exit Safe Mode, restart your device.
Let us know how your device responds after performing this step!