JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My comments are disappearing in the Samsung members app

(Topic created: 01-21-2021 03:25 PM)
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

My comments went from 400+ to 272. Each day I open up Samsung members more are deleted? 

5 Replies
Solution
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
If they are attached to a person who posted for help and then their problem was solved then your comments would disappear. it's not a bad thing it kinda helps clean up the internet for people who have a question but do not use Samsung Members. When they search their problem it will pop up in the results and direct them to the solution inside the members app
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Thats good to know! Thanks
DaddyDeth22
Astronaut
Options
5:19 @ A
$ 2 ,ill 17% _
Open the Yandex app, tap the icon
in the search bar, and point the
camera at the QR code

D

Login with password or social network
Install Yandex
Google Play

App Store
Help 2021, Yandex

O
0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
yeah no worries. when I first got on here I noticed the same thing. I thought "man did I make the Admins and Moderators Mad or sumthin'"?? lol. yeah it's just to tidy up the site. Just like this post, once you click solved it will be reviewed by the Powers That Be and the solution will be logged and the rest of it will be neatly tossed in the waste bin lol.
MsScooterPowers
Astronaut
Options
Re: Note8 phone - Q 1: who would I contact about pg called "sponsor support"? The pg is otherwise blank but it won't let me use anything on my phone. when I try to enter my password to unlock my phone I can only enter 2 letters & then that pg pops up. I've figured a way to fool it so I can unlock my phone, but it's a hassle & a real pain. There's no info on who I can contact & can't find anything in the manuel. Any help is much appreciated - thanks.
0 Likes