JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My note 10 plus doesnt have signal

(Topic created: 04-15-2022 08:00 PM)
usertS1B7MYIcR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, i buy a Samsung Note 10 plus (256gb) version, and it have signal only sometimes, and the signal go and back 2-3 times every 5 minutes, i did a factory data reset and the problem come again, the version of one ui is 4.1 and it have the latest security patch (1 march of 2022), please help me, in my old phone (Poco X3 NFC) The signal was fine and there were no problems.

Sorry for my bad english, im spanish

Hola, compre una versión de Samsung Note 10 plus (256 gb), y solo tiene señal a veces, y la señal va y vuelve 2-3 veces cada 5 minutos, restablecí los datos de fábrica y el problema vuelve, la versión de una interfaz de usuario es 4.1 y tiene el último parche de seguridad (1 de marzo de 2022), por favor ayúdenme, en mi teléfono anterior (Poco X3 NFC) La señal estaba bien y no hubo problemas.

3 Replies
CHIKMA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Exactamente! Me paso algo similar con mi note 10 plus 256gb, fui a at&t, me dieron otro simcard, se restauraron Los network settings y asunto arreglado.
0 Likes
Solution
Wassim
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Call your carrier and they will do a reset from their end I had that problem after the update and that's how I fixed it
0 Likes
JodieBlond
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Keeps going to Spanish I need english
0 Likes