Original topic:

My note 9 camera app crashing.

(Topic created: 07-21-2022 04:11 PM)
Illuminated
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
All of a sudden my note 9 camera app started crashing every single time it booted. I have erased data, cache, safe mode and still nothing. The rear camera to be exactly. Because if I do a android developer test the front camera passes the test but the mega cam fails just like the app. Sometimes I will get a pop up that says 2 camera applications can't be used at once. But i have done all the stuff and knows there isn't. Sent diagnostic data to Samsung they said said sorry. Just wondering if any one else is having similar issues. 
6 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Illuminated 

Sounds like you've tried pretty much everything you could. Have you tried a factory reset? If nothing works, it's likely a hardware issue. Since Samsung said "sorry", I assume it's out of warranty and there is no protection plan of any kind?

0 Likes
Illuminated
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
This is Samsung's response. The only thing I haven't tried is full factory reset. But I guess I will do that today and see if changes. I was trying to avoid reset but oh well. Screenshot_20220722-105443_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Sammy317
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
My s22 plus dose it quite a bit but mainly the setting of the camera will crash. I called samsung they said it's my fault cause I downloaded the update over date which it utter bull.
0 Likes
Sammy317
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Data*
0 Likes
SarahM3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Did you resolve this issue? Mine is doing the same, and I've tried all but factory reset.
0 Likes
Illuminated
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
No not yet still haven't tried factory reset. Most likely will this evening I will let you know. If you get to it first let me know please
0 Likes