JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My phone vibrates when I zoom in with the camera and the image becomes blurry and distorted.

(Topic created on: 6/9/19 12:27 PM)
Brandorando
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

When ever I go to zoom in with my camera the phone vibrates and the image becomes blurry.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

9 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

user19LRpcxoIz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@SamsungAdam 
Noticed that it is worse when my phone is out in warm temperatures. Live focus doesnt work and the auto zoom feature triggers the vibration always. My battery life seems much shorter lately too. Dont think this phone is again well.
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Will you please send a private message with the full model code and IMEI number of the phone? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userQZeD6YdF8S
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello my phone vibrates when i do the zoom for the camera.

SM-N960U

IMEI <Hidden>

0 Likes
userEwuWhyY5Tv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My phone vibrates when I zoom in with the camera and the image becomes blurry and distorted.((((

0 Likes
useruNx8bvp5u0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same issue as well on my note 9

0 Likes
Robsan90
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same here it's frustrating

0 Likes
JoePro77
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same problem here for me. I also did the troubleshooting steps.

0 Likes
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I posted the actual solution in the longer thread about this issue. Long story short: you need a new camera module.

0 Likes