cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

My wired usb c headphones are not working

So basically when I plug them into my Note 10 plus they don't work it plays the audio through out the phone speaker and not into the headphones and what I noticed when I plug them in it says USB device connected and then it says USB device disconnected and then it just keeps doing that on and off in the notification panel that's kind of strange for and $1,100 phone with no headphone jack for the headphones that come with not to work

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: My wired usb c headphones are not working

Change the headphone then try then u can know where the fault is headphone or in USB PORT.....

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you boot in safe mode, do the headphones work while booted in safe mode? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Am not sure but I did try everything

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same issue with me. Both of my Samsung type c headphones don't work. The audio just goes through my phone. They were working the other night. 

Update: just turned the phone off and back on. Headphones are working now. Very strange 

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same problem today..try to conect usb c adapter for both charging and headphones....the headphones doesn't work any more...it sayes charging

Constellation

Same issue here. Just took the headphones out 4 days ago. Worked fine for 2 days, today I plug then in and nothing. I have rebooted 10x and nothing. Let the battery die out on the phone and recharged and reconnect headphones , nothing. Headphone are the AKG type c that came with the phone. This is so so disheartening. No headphone jack and now the headphones included don't work. I used wired headphones before bed. Smh

Highlighted
Astronaut

Did your issue ever get resolved? I'm having the same issue and with working from home it's getting very frustrating. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same thing has just happened to me. I used my headphones just fine last Friday and then went to use them Monday and nothing.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I should add that I have a USB c to headphone jack adapter and that didn't work either. AND simultaneously my charger now only works smooth side up for some bizarre reason!

Really not very happy these phones cost a fortune and mines been BUGGING since March's update.