Original topic:

NOTE 10 PLUS 512GB is the go to device!

(Topic created: 11-01-2022 08:48 PM)
HAPPY-YOURSELF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

After switching from iPhone to Samsung Note 10 plus like for real this the best phone ever Samsung mead 512GB + 512GB SD CARD im good guy's don't worry just go for this model thanks 

1 Reply
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Welcome to the family I've had Samsung phones going all the way back to S2 my girlfriend and I purchased and loved the Note 10+ that was the first Note I had I was very upset when Samsung killed the Note Series because I wouldn't want anything else the S-Pen is the deal breaker anyway we decided to upgrade to the S22 Ultras this year because it is basically a Note and the 10s are pretty much outdated now since last year was the last of software updates and this year is the last of security updates I am happy with the S22 Ultra everything is faster my only complaint or dislike is the S-Pen being on the left I'm right handed and I liked the S-Pen on the right like the Note 10+ was being on the left is an inconvenience to me as for the iPhone never I would even accept one as a gift😆in fact I got my daughter a phone a couple years ago and she wanted an iPhone I told her now way in **bleep**😀anything but an iPhone she picked the Note 20 if you're interested in art I suggest PENUP I'm not into drawing but you can draw color that my thing definitely kills time I hope you enjoy the Note the are definitely beasts
0 Likes