JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Native video call missing after update to Android 11

(Topic created on: 3/14/21 8:28 AM)
user7odDB6hyGH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm very disappointed that my native video call feature is missing after updating my Samsung Note 10 lite from version Android  10 to Android11 .I need that option for my security and personal privacy purposes.Why did you do that. If it is not solved I will definitely go with other brand who offer my choice. And I will also suggest all  of my friends ,customers relatives no to buy Samsung in future.I think I have cheated by Samsung.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@user7odDB6hyGH 

Video calling is a carrier provided feature. It sounds like your carrier may not have an Android 11 version of video calling available. Until they get it updated, you can use Google's Duo. It has full integration with the Samsung address book and phone app.  

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@user7odDB6hyGH 

Video calling is a carrier provided feature. It sounds like your carrier may not have an Android 11 version of video calling available. Until they get it updated, you can use Google's Duo. It has full integration with the Samsung address book and phone app.  

View solution in context

0 Likes
user7odDB6hyGH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Not solved yet.Opertor is saying its not their issue,You are saying its not your isuue.I visited your custome care and operator's customer care physically.But unfortunately both you are passing the ball to each other.I have only ine step left and that is legal issue against both of you.

userjuT39M0ysS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have always bought Samsung devices only because of the built-in video calls function in dialing a phone number. this feature is very important to me. Now with the new android 11 one ui 3.0 and 3.1, this function has simply been removed. I want to know why you are violating my user and customer failure. you removed the most important function for me. because you are shielding and not shielding your clients and customers. it is not respect for your customers and users. I require you to solve this problem and return this function of video calls 3g video calls

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes