Original topic:

Navigation buttons

(Topic created: 04-02-2020 01:15 PM)
Johnlumo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have an issue with my phone and it is with the navigation buttons. I can't find a way to change its color because it is pitch black and sometimes I have to hit repeatedly because I can't clearly see them. This happened after latest new ui update.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Johnlumo wrote:

Not working. I just turned on the gestures I'll use gestures from now on. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

I prefer the gestures myself, but are you running a theme?  If it's an older theme it might not be compatible. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
derrickhenry05
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello @Johnlumo 

What device do you have?

0 Likes
Johnlumo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Note 9

0 Likes
ItsGV
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Try to adjust your screen brightness in the settings. >slide down from top corner to open the notification panel. > then tap on the gear icon on the top right to open settings. > tap display on settings >from there you can adjust the brightness and you can adjust the "navigation bar". > scroll down and tap on navigation bar. >from there you can choose a navigation bar on what works for you. 

Hope this helps! 

Be sure to click " Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Johnlumo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Not working. I just turned on the gestures I'll use gestures from now on. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Solution
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Johnlumo wrote:

I prefer the gestures myself, but are you running a theme?  If it's an older theme it might not be compatible. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
Johnlumo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Oh man thanks a lot that was the issue i don't even remember I had a theme installed. Thx thx thx.