Original topic:

Need help figuring out which update this is

(Topic created: 05-19-2021 05:31 AM)
emoFRIGHT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have been having issues with my MMS on my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G from T-Mobile and just saw in the members app that Samsung came out or will come out with an update for this issue. Can anyone tell me which update it is or was? 

This is the image of the message in Members. I am still having the MMS issues and T-Mobile said everything is good on there side and my settings look good according to them. I also went through all of the troubleshooting steps you can think of. My last ditch attempt would be a full factory reset to try. So if anyone knows what update this is that would be great. And thank you ahead of time.
0 Likes
5 Replies
CJ619
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
What issue are you encountering with MMS? Please explain, so we can better help you.
0 Likes
emoFRIGHT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I am sorry, you are right. My MMS messages and videos would not send and then if they did the quality of them would be compressed, while I upload them and when they sent. I talked with T-Mobile and they said my settings were correct and that the RCS was on and also configured correctly.
0 Likes
emoFRIGHT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Also the members app for Samsung had that message about an update to fix the MMS issues that the Galaxy Note Ultra 20 was having. I'm just not sure what the update was or called. I also didn't know if I already have it and it's a different issue.
0 Likes
CJ619
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have the same phone as you. My videos sometimes are compressed as well. I will find more details for you regarding this. Please stand by.
emoFRIGHT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you for looking into this. I appreciate it. I am just so frustrated at this point that I just don't know what to do next.
0 Likes