Original topic:

New Ideas

(Topic created on: 1/2/21 8:28 PM)
Jess04
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hey Samsung,

Its a new year and I have some new ideas for your next One UI update (or addition to GoodLock).

1. I may have posted about this one before, but under Battery in Device Care adding a feature that allow for control for how the battery charges when placed on charge during selected times. 

(Ex: IF battery is charging and time is AFTER 11:00pm and BEFORE 9:00am THEN battery can not exceed 80%)

2. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change the handwriting UI/UX BACK to how it was be before One UI 2.5 :tired_face:. Allow for handwriting to remain in the writing area. This way users can draw a line through letters or words that they want to delete. Or draw an arrow between letters or words to insert additional letters and words, instead of having to delete everything after the mistake you made

3. This one is simple……add a histogram in Pro Photo mode like you did for Pro Video Mode

4. Sticking with Camera, bring back Selective Focus in Live Focus mode

5. Add a capability to fully customize the animations of your AR Emoji. (Without changing the appearance of the AR Emojis for a 3rd time :face_with_rolling_eyes:)

6. Creating your own Dynamic Lockscreen Wallpaper

7. Allowing the capability to select Rainbow Edge Lighting WITH bubble animations, such as Fireworks

8. During the next adjustment of the UI, try to bring ALL of the selections to the bottom third of the screen. Such as: Search/Power/Settings/More Settings on the Notification panel or Favorites/URL Bar/Refresh in Samsung Internet

9. I probably talked about this one as well: custonizable LED Notification around front facing camera

10. ....... I'll have to think of more ........ :thinking_face:
6 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
yes I like that too and maybe redesign samsung messages and make more systems animations fluid
Jess04
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Like how and what?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Like update messages to be fun and implememt RCS making fun games and send images and videos fast. Some system animations feel robotic and should instead be more fluid and consistent
0 Likes
PianoMan1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Add a "Private Conversation" feature like the Pulse app have.
Alfa_Addict
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I would also add the ability to enable tap instead of swipe to dismiss calls without having to use accessibility. It's annoying having to open accessibility every time I reboot.
Jess04
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
YESSSSSS!!!! I'm frustrated that they moved that feature into accessibility settings
0 Likes