JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New Note 9 without Factory Seal

(Topic created: 07-27-2020 11:30 AM)
userF69h2evc0i
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I recently purchased a brand new Note 9 unlocked US version from Amazon and found that there were no seals of any kind on the box. Is this normal or was I more than likely sent a renewed/refurbished unit?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi there @userF69h2evc0i 

I'd take your request to Amazon Support directly as they will best be able to answer that. When I received my S20 Ultra from Amazon it was fully sealed but that may vary device-by-device. 

Want to register your device and check the warranty status? Head here!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your isse or pointed you in the right direction.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi there @userF69h2evc0i 

I'd take your request to Amazon Support directly as they will best be able to answer that. When I received my S20 Ultra from Amazon it was fully sealed but that may vary device-by-device. 

Want to register your device and check the warranty status? Head here!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your isse or pointed you in the right direction.

View solution in context

JoshQ
Sun
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You'll need to contact Amazong with this issue. If it didn't come in an official Note 9 box then it is most likely a renewed device. If it came in a Note 9 box then there is a possibility that it is a refurbished device seeing how Samsung is no longer making Note 9 devices. Even Samsung themselves are only selling pre-owned Note 9 Devices on their website. I hope this helps.
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.