Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
doopie09
Constellation

New samsung note 4 cant send messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and I can't sent text or picture messages , please help! I could send them a few days ago not sure what happened 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
doopie09
Constellation

Re: New samsung note 4 cant send messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THE problem was with the message center,the number was missing a + sign before the series of numbers 

6 REPLIES 6
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, @doopie09. We're glad you reached out here with your concern.

Can you please try the following steps and let us know if those help out:

1. Are all your Apps are up to date? You have 2 places that you need to look. Google Play store and Galaxy app store. Go to both and check My Apps. Make sure there is no app that needs updating. 
  2. Is your phone OS up to date? Go to Settings, About phone and check for software update. Make sure you have the latest phone software. 
  3. Clear phone cache. Instructions are here.
  4. Clear Application cache and sometime Application data. Instructions are here.
  5. Restart your phone in Safe mode. This is just to help you isolate the issue if it is caused by 3rd part apps. Instructions are here.

If these don't help, we certainly want to assist you further with this matter. To better do that, can we have some added details about your specific device and this concern? Things that will help the most would be the exact model number and Baseband version (both under Settings>About Device) for your device as well as your carrier and where it was purchased. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

doopie09
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THE problem was with the message center,the number was missing a + sign before the series of numbers 

userrbeTm7aao8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Why am I not able to send "text" with photo message? The Note 4 will send the photo and not show me to input text expressing the photo. The phone automatically sends it first!
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Were you able to try the steps presented earlier in this thread? 

uservJG14dpK01
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem but the sm-910p (sprint)  DOES NOT HAVE MESSAGE CENTER option. 

And I am in Argentina and no sprint here. 

Is there any hidden configuration to get that working ?

I can send and receive call's

I can receive messages

But I can't send messages. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out to us directly to assist you. Can you send us a private message with the below information here: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code
15 digit IMEI number

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.