cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

No mobile data after upgrading to Note 20 FE

Hello, I upgraded my Galaxy S9+ to the new Note 20 FE last week- 9/29/20. Realized on 10/2 that I wasn't connecting to the AT&T mobile data. After hours and hours of tech supprt and multiple visits to the local store, still no resolution. They say everything is fine on their end and everthing is set up right on the new phone, but it isn't working. Anyone else have something similar? We've done all kinds of network resets, factory resets, new sim cards....

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: No mobile data after upgrading to Note 20 FE

I've had a galaxy a20 for a few months now. Between 9/29 - 10/2 I received the 9/01 system update in the morning. Later that night I realized my a20 lost connection it's mobile data as well. Been troubleshooting every possibility I could find. Still nothing yet.
I Notice reports of this has been growing since then on a few different samsung devices. They all seem to of happened around the same time.
The service technician says I'm disconnected from the tower somehow... I gotta call them back on a different device though.. So... to be continued!
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: No mobile data after upgrading to Note 20 FE

Update: AT&T swears it is a faulty device, so shipped it back- BUT, when moving sim card back to my old device, exact same issue on it now...