JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No place to change phone number in Samsung,com account.

(Topic created on: 8/29/20 6:26 AM)
userGLOjiwZn5U
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I've looked all over the website and tabs to try to find a way to change my phone number in my Samsung account and I haven't been able to even find a place on the website to change my number. I only see my old number whenever I go to change my password under account recovery options. Is anyone else experiencing the same issues? Technicians and staff members need to fix this issue ASAP. That's a security issue. If there's an old number lingering in one's account that they don't have access to anymore, then strangers with the number you no longer have can eavesdrop and potentially steal your account through the account recovery options and that's not ok. This seriously needs to get fixed.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

For concerns regarding your Samsung account, you will need to speak with the accounts team directly by calling 1-855-795-0509

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

For concerns regarding your Samsung account, you will need to speak with the accounts team directly by calling 1-855-795-0509

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context