JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Not able to get into emails?

(Topic created: 09-09-2022 05:37 AM)
BellaBird
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Samsung email keeps telling me I need to verify who I am before I can enter my email and every time I put in my password it keeps refreshing giving me the same page back over and over not able to get into my emails

0 Likes
8 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@BellaBird Is this your gmail account? or a ISP's account?

You need to check with the provider of that email to see if they can provide you a solution. 

BellaBird
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yes, my Google Email and Yahoo Email. SAMSUNG has placed a verification on both Emails requesting passwords and not accepting.
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@BellaBird "Yes, my Google Email and Yahoo Email. SAMSUNG has placed a verification on both Emails..."

Samsung does not impose additional login requirements on an account with another provider.

I think that what you are seeing is the Samsung Email client asking you for verification because both of these accounts have changed their security practice to require this additional information. 

Have you been able to log into these accounts via a web browser? 

BellaBird
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
No I have not tried login in a web browser. I will try it
0 Likes
Jamalsn
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
That's has happened to me 2 times in the the past month. So I had to reset the password but I wrote it down in my Samsung Note with my S Pen
Shoishob
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Happened with me a few times before. I believe clearing the cache solved the problem. Did you try that?
BellaBird
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
@Shoishob, no I haven't cleared my cache. I will try, Thank you everyone for your help.
sHabodah43
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you