Original topic:

Not downloading apps

(Topic created: 11-28-2019 06:26 PM)
userIkjyMexU8D
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've got the note 10 plus and it won't download any apps or auto update. It just keep saying waiting on download

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sirfrank21
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Sounds exactly like it's set for only fownload over Wifi. However, if you're unable to update or download via network, or what you know to be a good wifi connection, your play store might be goofed. I'd start with clearing the data and cache from the play store app, and rebooting. To do so, long press the play store icon, select app info, force stop, ok through the warning, and click the clear data and clear cache. Reboot and see if the issue is still there. If so, reply and I'll help you with next steps.

View solution in context

28 Replies
Samsung_v1LypGx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

You might need to have wifi enabled, so go to the play store settings, click on APP DOWNLOAD PREFORANCE, and choose between over any network (data charges may apply) or over wifi, so click one thats right for you.

Jivens
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Ok

0 Likes
Jivens
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Sorry I didn't mean to post 😐

0 Likes
Solution
Sirfrank21
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Sounds exactly like it's set for only fownload over Wifi. However, if you're unable to update or download via network, or what you know to be a good wifi connection, your play store might be goofed. I'd start with clearing the data and cache from the play store app, and rebooting. To do so, long press the play store icon, select app info, force stop, ok through the warning, and click the clear data and clear cache. Reboot and see if the issue is still there. If so, reply and I'll help you with next steps.

View solution in context

user3Zjldqs0xo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've done all that and it still eont download

@Sirfrank21 wrote:

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you attempted the steps @SamsungRei mentioned?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Furruspurr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This did not help my Note 10 plus.

0 Likes
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Does this happen both on Wi-Fi and mobile data? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userIkjyMexU8D
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thanks sirfrank21, that worked. I cleared the data and cache and now it's working. I wonder why it does that? It did it last week and I had to take my phone to breakitfixit.... thanks a million....

0 Likes