cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Note 10+ 5G volume turns down by itself while driving.

Hey, so I'm new here, but I've had this problem where my cell will automatically turn its volume down while I'm driving. I saw a similar thread that's been dead for 4 weeks now but cant find it again. Anyways, my phone is connected through a USB-C - 3.5mm aux. cord. I'll have a GPS on and some music, and normally it works seamless, but half the time it automatically turns the media volume down to maybe a tick or two. I'm using an otterbox, and not using a phone holder. Both ends of the cable are tight. The case isnt restrictive and it's not pressing the buttons by itself. (Once again, it's a note 10 plus 5g)

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Note 10+ 5G volume turns down by itself while driving.

Hello useriKeYPp9LJV 

If you're only having this issue while driving, the only two things I can think of to the best of my knowledge, Is that it could be your case and or a faulty connection with your wire, from device to car. Your device could be receiving volume down signals from the wire that's connected.  Try without the case and or try using a differnt wire. I hope this helps.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Note 10+ 5G volume turns down by itself while driving.

Same issue here as well I can def tell when I connect my Bluetooth and listen to music ... the volume goes up and down randonly...sometimes more noticeable than others I'm getting annoyed. 

@useriKeYPp9LJV wrote:

Hey, so I'm new here, but I've had this problem where my cell will automatically turn its volume down while I'm driving. I saw a similar thread that's been dead for 4 weeks now but cant find it again. Anyways, my phone is connected through a USB-C - 3.5mm aux. cord. I'll have a GPS on and some music, and normally it works seamless, but half the time it automatically turns the media volume down to maybe a tick or two. I'm using an otterbox, and not using a phone holder. Both ends of the cable are tight. The case isnt restrictive and it's not pressing the buttons by itself. (Once again, it's a note 10 plus 5g)

@useriKeYPp9LJV wrote: