Original topic:

Note 10+ Battery Charging Slow

(Topic created: 05-11-2021 01:10 PM)
Samsung_Tricky
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Does anyone know what the deal is with my phone I've optimized it I've deleted stuff and it starts at 99% full. It won't even update apps, doesn't want to open messages it doesn't really want to open anything because of this issue, <edit> it doesn't even want to charge. I've been charging it in the car for 40 minutes and it went from 30% to 32% granted it's not a super fast charger but 2 % ??

It's almost as if there is another phone or something running my battery down !!!

This is another reason i want to root this 

6 Replies
Galaxy Note Phones
Back up Everything and try to do to a factory reset that might work and magisk is the best at rooting samsung
0 Likes
Samsung_Tricky
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Can you walk me through it
0 Likes
Samsung_Tricky
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I mean I'll try it i smacked the screen with a hammer accidently so i don't really care what happens to it
0 Likes
Samsung_Tricky
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Screenshot_20210511-190735_My Files_36309.jpg

0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Samsung_Tricky 

If you empty the Trash you will get almost 12 GB additional free space. 

Moving your videos and audio files to SD card would get you another 24 GB of free space. 

Solution
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

few things on top of what LongHiker said... 
as for charging in your car... check the output of the charging port and the cable's state of being (is it damaged anywhere along the cable that would cause drop in performance)... If all is good regards to the car's output port and the cable, then you can confirm the device's port using different charger and see how it performs. (also, if you have stuff going on in your phone while charging it'll charge slower as it will be drawing power in the midst of charging).
as for storage, you can also check if you have anything in secure folder that you don't need... not sure what that 161GB of 'other' is since I don't know how you use your phone and what sort of files you usually download (img, pdf, etc. etc.)