Original topic:

Note 10 Lite - If phone is not in battery saver mode, it charges in 8 hours

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 12:32 AM)
userNlyU0HSq75
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Galaxy note 10 lite - If phone is not in battery saver mode, it charges in 8 hours, if I put battery saver mode than approx. 1.5 hours with normal charger which is expected. but in normal mode 8 hours is too much. Any solution for this ?

0 Likes
5 Replies
VazerOG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi there, when you plug in your phone, you should see a notification that says your charging speed. Can you tell me what that says while it's plugged in, with both battery saver turned on, and off?
0 Likes
userNlyU0HSq75
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It just shows time remaining for full charge. Still this is random, this time I tested after turning off battery saver and it was ok. So can not conclude mentioned behaviour.

0 Likes
VazerOG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I recommend contacting Samsung support directly for this particular issue. Sure, there are a few things we as a community can help with, there's just not enough information to give a diagnosis to your problem. Some other questions we might have are what charger are you using? Are you using wireless charging (I'd assume no, but you never know)? What power brick are you using? Is your cable in good condition? What about your battery, what condition is that in...? Stuff like that. I think a more personal support approach is the best way to go. But if you don't want to go that route just yet, I kindly ask that you answer the questions previously mentioned.

If you would prefer an in-person approach, you could try going to a retailer that sells Samsung phones (they don't have to be currently selling your phone) and asking them for some help navigating your phone's diagnostic tools if you aren't up for the task. Be careful not to give into buying a new phone you don't need though.
0 Likes
mommaBee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
When my phone does this, it's usually the charger cable. So I replace it and I'm good to go.
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
This can be from a third party charging cable a third party charging adapter or possibly both
0 Likes