My Galaxy Note 10 Lite fingerprint reader has suddenly stopped working once in every two times I try to unlock it. I didn't make this number up, it really doesn't work one time, as if my screen were dirty or something (it doesn't detect anything), and then when I turn the screen off and on again, it works. Has anybody experienced or is experiencing this problem and any ideas if what it might be?
- One in every two
I can see how this would be concerning. I would suggest clearing the cache partition on your phone to improve its performance. Here are the steps.
- Press and hold the Power key, tap Power off, and then tap OK.
- Press and hold the Power key and Up Volume key at the same time.
- Release the Power key when the Samsung logo appears.
- Release the Volume keys when the Android image appears.
- Press the Volume keys to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Once “Cache wipe complete” appears, press the Power key to select Reboot system now.
- The device restarts once the wipe is finished.
have you tried to remove the fingerprints and add them again?
submit an error report via samsung members app if it continues to fail (members app > + button > error report)