Original topic:

Note 10 No outgoing calls after update

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
user4Du9ICWCKj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I installed the September security patch yesterday 9/26/2021 OTA.
My Note 10 stopped making outgoing calls.
No error, just seems like its calling but doesn't ring and eventually times out and ends call.
I started by wiping cache.
Force stopped phone app.
Installed a different app.
Reset all network settings.
Tried my SIM in a different phone (It worked). I did a factory reset.
That worked for 2 phone calls. Then stopped again.
Thinking it may not have been completely finished with the restore, I removed apps and tried Safe Mode. Nothing has worked. 
I'm kind of at my wits end. Any help would be appreciated. What am I missing? At this point the only common thread I can come up with is the Security Patch. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

which carrier? and what's the current software version? about phone > software info > last 4 characters of build number

submit an error report on members app > + button > error report if you think it's a software issue

0 Likes
greenagain
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Sorry I didn't include that info. It is Cricket which runs off of AT&T. Software is FUH7. It appears to have resolved. After attempting it early this morning with no success, after moving locations it is working. Something on that tower or switching system just didn't like my Note 10. As stated. My SIM worked in my wife's phone at that location. So the mystery remains but I will leave this up for others to see. My location was Livingston Texas.
0 Likes