JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 10 Plus Strong Vibrations while playing audio over stereo speakers

(Topic created: 09-26-2019 07:34 PM)
userR9eY6KrkSc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Just purchased a note 10 plus yesterday, while watching media with the stereo speakers I can feel strong vibrations on the back of the phone. This happens when the volume reaches 30% and up. I had a note 9 before this and never noticed vibrations, just wanted to know if this is normal.

b0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My Note 10+ is doing more than this... The speakers are intermittently soft and crackling with some tearing, and then normal and crackling with some tearing, and occasionally normal with some tearing. This is really annoying because it also affects phone calls or anything that uses the earpiece - when it's acting up I can either almost not hear the other party on the phone (and with crackling and/or tearing), or hear vaguely with some tearing.

Of course, when I dropped in the phone to the service centre, the front desk staff heard/saw the problem, but when the phone reached the technicians, it didn't act up. They recommended to take videos of the issues, so I've done so.

userW1hXg67x1H
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm also having the same problem with the smaller Note 10. I just unboxed the phone today and noticed the vibration right away as i played the first video on YouTube. The vibration is really annoying.

userPurBjfuTaO
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi

I have the same experience - a significant vibration in the top half of the phone. This happens when having a voice call or when listening to music etc.

There is no vibration whatsoever felt in my Note 8.

I will be logging this defect with Vodacom in South Africa as it seems very wide spread and appears to be a significant defect.

@SamsungQue

Samsung Moderator
userzsg9BpfYaY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

"..This happens when having a voice call or when listening to music etc. "

I thought it was me but also find same issue. I had Google pixel and every time make a call seems the back panel vibrates and not clear as other phones I had. Id you reduce the volume button its fine but then wont be able to hear clearly the person I am spealking to. This must be an issue other users must be seeing?

0 Likes
users0morfc7mq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same here

userSAmpyteTQ5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same here. Very annoying. The back panel vibrates even with a protective case. It's obviously a design flaw.  

userqeF6WXe235
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Second day on using note 10 plus. Vibration is high because sound and it's very annoying. Can't hold phone for long period while watching or listing. If this is normal I will except it because device is thin and high volume. Please samsung confirm if this is normal or not so we can accept it and move on.

user1pr3iJs5ov
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Just got my phone delivered. Noticed the exact problem with the back vibration, when the instructions were guiding me to set up the phone. Very distracting and not the best experience. 

Noah_k_80
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My note 10 plus same way. After about 5 minutes it gets uncomfortable to hold.   Wathcing videos online is the main thing i do,  so this is extremely disappointing. This is my fourth generation of note to have.  For all the good things its got,  falling apart on the basics like I CANT EVEN HOLD THE PHONE LOL and headphone jack, looks like im done with notes after this.  For this price, this phone should have everything and be flawless.   I think the future  will prove Samsung failed on this phone and they will regret the choices made.  Looks like Google will make my next phone....

@userR9eY6KrkSc wrote:

Just purchased a note 10 plus yesterday, while watching media with the stereo speakers I can feel strong vibrations on the back of the phone. This happens when the volume reaches 30% and up. I had a note 9 before this and never noticed vibrations, just wanted to know if this is normal.

user7QJReYIZka
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am facing the same issue. Is there any update on this ?