Original topic:

Note 10+ Time issues.

(Topic created: 07-14-2021 10:44 AM)
KKugelblitz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have a note 10+ on Verizon running Android 11. My issue is that throughout the day the phone's time is incorrect. Example, today it was actually 1102, but my phone was showing 1021. I factory reset my phone and I still have this issue, somtimes several times a day. The only action that fixes the time is a restart. This is frustrating and I rely on my phone for everything. I also have a Galaxy Watch and Tab S7+. I like all of these products but I am close to selling all Samsung and write off this ecosystem.  Has anyone on here or even Samsung heard of this issue. Thanks for any help in advance.
4 Replies
henfredemars
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Your network might be giving you the incorrect time or incorrect time zone. Under general management, date and time, you can disable automatic time synchronization. That could help you manage this problem better.

I'm on s21, so I'm not sure if the setting is in the same location.
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

have you checked the date and time settings under general management? 

have you tried it in safe mode? 

i'd submit an error report on members app > + button > error report when the time changes to incorrect time again

KKugelblitz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thanks for thank bit of information. I will do that when it happens again. It should be only a matter of time.
0 Likes
CoolmanNikolai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Internal tiny battery failure... Settings ...search date and time... Click on date and time make sure they're automatic settings are set